2.1.11

Captain's Log Stardate 41728.5

I encountered the rest of my chief staff today. I at last have my first officer William Riker (@CmdrRiker) He came to the Enterprise very qualified. His former Captains said of him that he is extremely forth coming and independent, and they are right. The ship also now has it's medical officer Dr. Beverly Crusher (@MDBeverly) whom I have known for several years, I actually served with her late husband for a while. Our encounter with the strange Alien vessel came to a head today when Riker, La Forge, and Data were beamed over to the ship to assist in repairs. While aboard Commander Riker informed me that the Alien they encountered began to act very strange not knowing where parts of the ship were and changing his story several times. They were led to a room and were then locked inside. they still had their Phasers and made an easy escape killing the previous alien in the attempt. They were then greeted by a woman's voice telling them to surrender. Now knowing it was a trap I tried to talk to her, She was interested in our plasmic core generator as her's was no longer operational. She told me to give to her or she would destroy us and take it anyway. Mister Worf then tried to talk to her and was quickly cut off and was given a challenge by the creature for him to fight her greatest champion with my permission he accepted. We were beamed over and Worf was thrown into a battle arena against his foe, a giant almost monster looking female armed with two blades. They fought for several minutes both evenly matched against the other, until worf struck a final blow getting her blade rammed in his stomach, We escaped the ship and Worf was taken to sickbay. I then had words with Commander Riker about his behavior towards my orders and commended young Wesley Crusher for his diligence while left alone on the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment