6.1.11

Captain's Log Satrdate 42387.8

Much has transpired on board the Enterprise in the past few days. Following the battle where Worf (@Comm_Worf) saved the ship and the crew by a battle with a giant Alien, the wound he received during the battle became infected with an alien type bacteria which Doctor Crusher (@MDBeverly) learned causes great aggression in it's host. Worf was sent to sickbay where he started to become angry. I relieved Mister Worf of his duty and quarantined him to the brig. During this time the Enterprise received a new crew member. Lt Comm Alexis Pinkerton (@LtCmrAPinkerton) is a young officer from Alaska where she knew and had a "big brother" relationship with Commander Riker (@CmdrRiker). During Worf's time in the brig Lt. Comm Pinkerton took over his position at the ops station. It was also during this time that Commander Data (@Comm_Data) began to act rather peculiar, both La Forge (@ChiefLaForge) ran a diagnostic on his posatronic brain and found nothing. It was this odd behavior that caused Data to release Worf from the brig, who then attacked and nearly destroyed the Commander.While Worf was hiding in the ship the being known as Q (@QofConntinuum) appeared on board. Q visited and attempted to seduce Dr. Crusher, obviously some twisted game. He contacted me and told me he needed my help. I walked down to Dr. Crusher's quarters and came face to face with Mister Worf, I fortunately had a phaser and after failing to calm the klingon I fired my phaser as he charged at me missing the first shot which hit him in the shoulder. He pushed me into the wall and jumped at me, I fired again, this time hitting him in the chest knocking him out and he was then beamed directly into the brig. the enterprise then saw the arrival of another new crew member Ensign Robin Lefler (@EnsRobinLefler) who began a friendship with Wesley Crusher. Also during this same time three star fleet officers were some how temporaly displaced form their own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment